Girl Scout Cadettes have got this. From road trips and camping with your best friends to organizing an eco-friendly fashion show and live-streaming it, you’re sure of your abilities and use your growing independence to realize your dreams. When you research a problem in your community and take action to solve it, you can earn the Girl Scout Silver Award.
What Cadettes Do
Making true-blue friends, saving the planet, standing up against stereotypes, using their team power for the greater good—that’s what being a Girl Scout Cadette is all about.
Cadettes blaze new trails in the wilderness, write and direct their own movies, take the stage for public speaking, make delicious meals from around the world, and pick up tools to do some woodworking. Their curiosity and imagination lead the way as they try all kinds of new experiences.
As a Cadette, she might:
- Choose an issue she cares about, then do something to make a difference as part of a Girl Scout Leadership Journey
- Earn her Silver Award, the highest award a Cadette can earn
- Get outdoors and off the beaten trail
- Try out new experiences (and learn new skills) as she earns badges
- Gain confidence as she mentors younger Girl Scouts (and earns her Leadership in Action award in the process)