Brownies are excitement personified. You can’t wait to explore your world, play new games, and share your interests—from bugs to ballet—with friends. Trying new things broadens your horizons and teaches you skills you can share with others. Learning to lead has never been so fun.
What Brownies Do
Girl Scout Brownies are ready to take on the world, and Girl Scouting lets them do just that! They want to learn new things and show off what they know. They want to explore the world and meet new people. And they want to do something big that makes them feel great!
They get to do all these things and more in Girl Scouts: take that first hike in the great outdoors; visit a science museum; band together as a mighty Brownie team to sell cookies—and use some of the money to help others. Life is good when you’re a Brownie!
As a Brownie, she might:
- Expand her circle of friends in a troop
- Have fun learning all kinds of new skills as she earns badges
- Do a project that makes a difference in her community (and beyond) as part of a Girl Scout Leadership Journey
- Bond with her friends as she sells cookies
- Explore nature and the outdoors