Everything you’ll do as a Daisy—from planting a garden to making new friends—sparkles with that "first time ever" newness. Along the way, you’ll use your energy and spirit to help others and take pride in making the world a better place. Every Daisy meeting is an adventure filled with sisterhood, giggles, learning, and fun.
What do Daisies do?
- Find new ways to practice kindness and generosity.
- Earn special badges and pins to wear as a reminder of (and a way to show others!) all the new skills they’re learning.
- Learn tech basics that help keep them safe online.
- Learn about money management, marketing, and running their own business.
- Explore the outdoors and spend time in nature.
- Practice simple ways to protect our earth.
- Gain confidence and pride in their abilities and see how mistakes help us learn.
- Discover how to help their community and make the world a better place.
- Join a circle of friendship and fun like no other!