1. Spent the entire day at the Science Center
2. Explained about FIRST
3. Showed others how our robot works
4. Worked with a FLL and FRC team
1. Attended the Citrus Council Annual Meeting
2. Shared our experience with Board Members, Council Staff, Leaders and other Girl Scouts from the Central Florida area.
My name is AubreyPaige and I have completed my Gold Award Project. The project was about helping kids with special needs overcome their insecurity because of there disability. So I found a way to address the issue by taking pictures of them and working with them on confidence activities that I had created for them.