For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology
You can also find us on Facebook
F.R.E.N.C.H. F.R.I.E.S. Home
We learned how to use a lathe and built our pulleys for the linear lift.
The girls were learning how to properly use the drill press.
These are images of our protypes and the manufactured subsystem. Pictured is the Block Lifter and Robot Lift Subsystems. This is the status of "Prince Charles" prior to the December Tournament.
1. Create the front scoop out of stock aluminum
1. Completed a scoop that has no extra screws, now blocks fit nice on the scoop
2. Learned how to use the cutter, bender and drill press
1. Milled a piece of brass to connect nxt motor to the robot
1. We not have the issue of the nxt motors falling all
Girl Scouts - Where Girls Discover, Connect and Take Action